About The 2022 Strategic Conference
Understanding LNG & Gas Market Dynamics To Help You Navigate The New Normal
sqft Exhibition Space
This year the United States became the world’s largest exporter of LNG, against a backdrop of price shocks and constrained supply. Europe seeks to decouple from Russian gas while buyers in Asia and Latin America compete to meet their energy requirements in a tight market. In this context, the export capacity and volume of USLNG has assumed a greater geo-political significance than ever before.
As the primary LNG export hub in the United States, the city of New Orleans is proud to play host to the Americas LNG and Gas Summit and Exhibition. The strategic conference will feature energy leaders from across the value chain debating, discussing and sharing critical insights on all the core issues affecting the industry.
Join hundreds of your industry peers as they meet to share ideas and network in the beating heart of USLNG.
2022 Key Topics
- Global LNG supply and demand dynamics
- Risk management and new tools to manage volume and price risk
- LNG Supply: New Models And Global Production Innovation In An Era Of Energy Transition
- Sustainability In LNG: Development Of Carbon Neutral LNG
- Innovation in Pricing Models: Understanding the needs of buyers