About The Strategic Conference
Understanding LNG & Gas Market Dynamics To Help You Navigate The New Normal
The US Liquefied Natural Gas sector is ready to return to, and exceed, pre-pandemic export volume levels by the end of the year. Demand centers across Europe, China and Latin America are showing positive recovery signals, and synergies between the US and these centers are developing exponentially with the US set to expand its role in shaping global LNG dynamics through 2021 and beyond.
As the epicenter of US LNG, the City of Lake Charles will host the 18th World LNG & Gas Series: Americas Summit & Exhibition. Join hundreds of key players from across the value chain as they reconvene in person to debate, network, and share insights following an unprecedented year of disruption.
This is your unique opportunity to meet clients, business partners and future prospects all under one roof.
2021 Key Topics
- How will the new climate policy under the Biden Administration impact the natural gas supply chain in the US and globally?
- What are US Developers doing to differentiate themselves with off-takers and how competitive are they vs. other global projects?
- What more can be done to develop project relations on a local and regional level?
- What are the trends of the top 15 LNG importing nations and what opportunities and challenges do they present for US LNG?
- What are the new GHG emissions targets being set by buyers, their governments, and investors?
- What new initiatives should we expect in the next decade for gas supply and LNG production and transportation?
- Financing LNG & Gas projects: What are the financing criteria for the 2020s?
- What might the LNG business look like in the 2020s – benchmarks, pricing mechanisms & contracts?