About The Strategic Conference
Understanding LNG & Gas Market Dynamics To Help You Navigate The New Normal
sqft Exhibition Space
The US Liquefied Natural Gas sector is ready to return to, and exceed, pre-pandemic export volume levels by the end of the year. Demand centers across Europe, China and Latin America are showing positive recovery signals, and synergies between the US and these centers are developing exponentially with the US set to expand its role in shaping global LNG dynamics through 2022 and beyond.
As the epicenter of US LNG, the City of Lake Charles will host the Americas LNG & Gas Summit & Exhibition. Join hundreds of key players from across the value chain as they reconvene in person to debate, network, and share insights following an unprecedented year of disruption.
This is your unique opportunity to meet clients, business partners and future prospects all under one roof.
2022 Key Topics
- Global LNG supply and demand dynamics
- Risk management and new tools to manage volume and price risk
- LNG Supply: New Models And Global Production Innovation In An Era Of Energy Transition
- Sustainability In LNG: Development Of Carbon Neutral LNG
- Innovation in Pricing Models: Understanding the needs of buyers